Saturday, May 24, 2008

i am back baCK BACK fr Hong Kong

23rd of may, it is the last day I stay in HK. As usual, I take bus967 to Gam Zhung to meet Jane up. I can't talk because I have a terrible sore throat but undeniable, I sound SEXY hahaha. The most crazy thing is, I have to wear long sleeve while I am surrounded by the stuffy air because I got attacked by…….RASHES after I ate the pizza which served with the beef which is obviously not fresh because I am only allergic to the beef which is not fresh. Anyway, i feel so sad and depressed coz i am going to be seperated from Jane and Morrie. On the 24th of May, Jeje and Jefu send me to the airport. After we had our delicious dim sum breakfast,yum yum…. It's time for me to go to the gate. I never cry because........i know they will miss me more hahaha I know they will feel like there's sumtin missing after I am gone because I am the one who wait at the door whenever they came home, yeah,sounds like a puppy waiting for their master to come home rifgt? but unfortunately, I am worse. I actually look like a maid, I am the one who do all the house chores(yes m’am, yes sir, I am sorry sir)hahahahaa. Ok ok…right.Eventually, I cried, right after I received Jane’s message at night but she’s coming back on Jun so, CRY FOR WHAT?? Hahaha after I came back to Malaysia, I tell myself…NEW SEM, NEW LIFE,AND ENJOY EVERY MIN AND EVERY SEC OF YR LIFE.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Waaaa waaaa waaaaa... cry cry cry....