Monday, August 18, 2008

pray hard

Today is the first day of our event ‘Faces of Malaysia’ and I wasn’t there. After I opened the msn, immediately I received an offline message. Unfortunately, its nothing good. I felt so useless coz I wasn’t there to solve that problem. YH, I know it wasn’t your fault. Other than sending my prayers, I really don’t know what else I can do. I tried to cal him coz I couldn’t wait to find out the progress and problems of that event. I seriously seriously hope that he will pick up my cal but I know it is impossible. What I can do now is to wait, wait till the event is over and give him a buzz. I seriously don’t know and can’t imagine how the evaluation is going to be. No matter what it is, I will still pray hard and hope that event is running well.

No comments: